Friday, May 7, 2010

188 days

I have not gone on a run in 188 days. That is REDICULOUS. I miss my running playlist. I miss running at night when the really hot days start to get cooler, exploring in the neighborhoods around my own, getting lost, and finding my way back in twice the amount of time it took me to get there. I miss feeling sore. I miss not feeling sore, and knowing that I am in shape. I miss wearing running shorts, and putting on my running shoes. I even miss sweating, as I haven't really done much of that in months either. The now-infamous shin splint incident of 09-10 has been absolutely horrible. It has spanned from mid-July in Australia to...well, it's still not over. Hopefully by this July I will be in running shape. If I can't run next fall at Vandy, I don't know what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment