Thursday, April 29, 2010

Class of 2014

Vanderbilt University Class of 2014! All I need now is my new email and I'm set. Finally...the whole college process was such a drag, especially having to wait from December to April. After 13 years of schoolwork, extracurriculars, SATs, ACTs, and 11 college essays, I'm done. Phew!

APs next week...not a lot of motivation there. Calculus and Government should be a breeze with limited review the night before. English is just going to be long and annoying--I've already accepted my 4 on that one.

A little let down maybe that I'm not going to beach week? We have OM Worlds the weekend before and then I have to leave for Coastal Explorers a few days later, so there isn't any time unfortunately. Not that I really had people to go with or really any desire to just spend more time with my grade. Let's face it, graduation will be the last time I see a majority of the CLS Class of 2010. It's been fun, but good riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment